University Experts in Disability Law.
We advice foreign clients on issues with regard to Disability Law, working closely with solicitors and lawyers of your nationality, so that we can offer an integral advice and apply your national law or the Spanish one, depending on the particular case.
We meet our clients in Malaga, Estepona, Marbella and throughout Spain for exceptional cases, as well as providing in-home advice if the clients cannot come to us
We would be delighted to answer your preliminary questions and provide you with a free quote for our services, so that you can decide if you want us to advice you or not.
Some areas where we can advice you are:
• Private International Disability Law
• Disability and Estate Planning
• Inheritance Tax and Disability
• Other Tax Aspects
• Living wills
• General Disability Law
• Out-of-Court protection measures
• Legal Court Proceedings
• Incapacity or modification of capacity
• Lasting power of attorney ( or enduring power of attorney )
• Advice and representation on all mental and capacity issues
• Civil liability and discapacity
• Contracts for long term care
• Other assistance and care contracts
• Court cases with regard to these matters