GENERAL ELDERLY LAW
Highly and University Specialized Solicitors for Elderly and Vulnerable Clients.
We advice foreign clients on issues with regard to Disability Law, working closely with solicitors and lawyers of your nationality, so that we can offer an integral advice and apply your national law or the Spanish one, depending on the particular case.
We meet our clients in Malaga, Estepona, Marbella and throughout Spain for exceptional cases, as well as providing in-home advice if the clients cannot come to us
We would be delighted to answer your preliminary questions and provide you with a free quote for our services, so that you can decide if you want us to advice you.
• General Disability Law
• General Elderly Law, working closely with international solicitors
• International Elderly Law, collaborating with international lawyers
• International Disability Law for out-of-Court protection measures and legal Court proceedings
• Protection of vulnerable clients
• Lasting power of attorney ( or enduring power of attorney )
• Legal protection measures for Disability (Dementia / Alzheimer /Parkinson and others)
• Incapacitation procedure
• Advice and representation on all mental capacity matters
• End of life issues
• Living wills in Spain
• Making a will
• Estate planning
• Inheritance tax
• Civil liability
• Contracts for long term care
• Other assistance and care contracts
• Court cases regarding all these issues
We are members of an international network of high specilized law firms, what allows us to provide the best international service working together with experienced lawyers and solicitors abroad.
Please, check yourself: